I wonder if any or all of these scenarios resonate with you…..
- You have gone from absolutely knowing your purpose to having no clue and zero desire to attempt to discover it, much less live it.
- You are much more interested in organizing or rearranging furniture than how you’re going to pay next months bills.
- You find yourself just staring out the window, looking at absolutely nothing without a thought or care in the world and not beating yourself up about it.
- You just aren’t in the mood for some of the rituals, habits and patterns that have been a part of your daily routine for as long as you can remember
These, and many others of equal vibrations, are real life scenarios that clients and community members have been sharing with me over the past few weeks. As I find myself nodding with familiarity, it’s clear that we are in what we have begun lovingly calling the Co-VOID…the open space between the ending of one cycle and the co-creation of another.
When one door closes, another one opens. Because it’s impossible to do that simultaneously or with just a quick step, once that door slams shut, we are faced with navigating our way through this gap, or void, in order to discover the next one that will open. When adding personal history to the unpredictable nature of this space, we can either allow ourselves to be afraid of this unknown territory and stay safe behind the closed door avoiding the void while living in misery. Or, we can just step in, be present, take a deep breath and enjoy the experience of discovering what is next in our most magnificent evolution.
As we can glean from the model of Dr. Sue Morter’s Cycle of Evolving Humanity (p. 268 Energy Codes), we know that every experience, relationship, project, etc. has natural cycles that include the phases of creation, sustainment, deconstruction (ending) and the void. When we embrace the void as a natural part of the evolutionary process and trust that something new is about to birth into creation, we can settle into not knowing and allow Divine inspirations and intuitions to unfold more gracefully.
It’s not like us Co-VOIDers sit around on our couch all day watching Netflix waiting for something to just come our way. We remain in action but it’s not forced. We don’t beat ourselves up when stillness takes over, but instead surrender to the unknown and the nothingness while at the same time staying curious about the limitless possibilities before us.
When we can allow ourselves to hang out in the void of creation with faith, hope and trust without commentary from the monkey mind, we can be more readily available to hear, sense and feel the impulses of inspiration and knowingness rising up from our core wisdom. And, just know if nothing reveals right away or on your desired time, it’s because it will only come on your Divine time. Give yourself some grace and try not to force it.
So, if you’re feeling stuck, uncertain, uninspired, indecisive or disinterested about what is up next for you, know that you are not alone. With so much ‘shift’ going on in our world, many of us are bound to be feeling it. Trust that we are experiencing the Co-VOID and the sparks of co-creation are on their way. In the meantime, employ as many of the Energy Codes practices as you can, especially Central Channel Breath along with some additional suggested tips:
- Stay plugged into what inspires you and brings you joy, paying particular attention to books, articles, people and songs from your past that appear ‘out of nowhere’ bringing a message or answer to a specific question you’ve been asking yourself.
- Keep hydrating and nourishing your body with whole foods
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule
- Stick to a consistent exercise routine
- Turn off the news!
- Keep your journal handy to jot down interesting and unique thoughts and Ideas
- Stay connected with like minded, like hearted peeps
- Begin or continue a meditation practice…even if it is for 5-10 minutes a day
- Laugh for no reason…15-30 seconds every hour. Fake laughter is just as good for the brain and body and real laughter…and it’s contagious!
- Be gentle and kind to yourself
- Look in the mirror and say ‘I love you’ to the one looking back. Keep saying it until it feels like you mean it.
While the Co-VOID won’t last forever, future voids will come around again and again as we continue to awaken and evolve into our wholeness.
So, we may as well learn to enjoy the ride! Live Awake in JOY!